Pink is one of my favorite colors. It is the universal color of love and beauty. Homes decorated with pink flowers provide the aura of calmness and relaxation.
For this photo challenge, i’ve chosen this bi-colored white and pink carnation. It has white petals with soft pink edges that resemble a beautiful lace pattern. At first glance, it doesn’t look real but the flower is really fresh and vibrant.
Do you want to see more beautiful entries? Well, just visit Cee’s blog. She provides awesome theme every week and i hope you’ll all join the fun and share your photos as well.
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Garden of purple (thevoicefromthebackseat.wordpress.com)
- cees-fun-foto-challenge-blue.html (ingriddendievel.blogspot.be)
- cees-fun-foto-challenge-color-of-your-choice-pick-one-color (thozewerethedaze.wordpress.com)
- cees-fun-foto-challenge-pick-a-colour (moreimagesfromme.wordpress.com)
- cees-fun-foto-challenge-color-of-your-choice-pick-one-color (jennifernicholewells.com)
- cees-fun-foto-challenge-color-of-your.html (zennjennc.blogspot.com)
- cees-fun-foto-challenge-color-of-your-choice-purple (chiemayindah.wordpress.com)
- cees-fun-foto-challenge-blue (9step.wordpress.com)
- cees-fun-photo-challenge-post-yellow (malomira.com)
- cees-fun-foto-challenge-pink (milkapejovic.com)
- cees-fun-foto-challenge-color-of-your-choice (peripateticeric.wordpress.com)