The rose is originally colored blue. I edited it to make it in black and white. This rose is actually about 5 days old when the photo was taken. It is in its final journey and soon wilt. It find it exciting that even in black and white, the veins of the petals, the creases, and the onset of wilting which are all parts of its texture is very visible.
Join in the weekly Black and White Photo Challenge with this week’s theme as TEXTURE. You can find out more about it here on Sonel’s Blog.
- Sonels’ Black and White Challenge: Texture (lucidgypsy.wordpress.com)
- Black and White Photo Challenge: Upward (schelleycassidy.wordpress.com)
- Black and White Photo Challenge: Nature (lucidgypsy.wordpress.com)
- Nature in black and white (artifactsandfictions.wordpress.com)
- Bridges in black and white (lynneayersbeyondthebrush.wordpress.com)
- Sonel’s Black and White Weekly Photo Challenge: ABSTRACT (opallaontrails.wordpress.com)
- Sonel’s B/W Photo Challenge: Nature (adinparadise.wordpress.com)
- Sonel’s Black and White Challenge: Upward (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Sonel’s Black and White Weekly Photo Challenge: UPWARD (opallaontrails.wordpress.com)