Only Star could endure going up the door among all my kitties. She is the most adventurous and could stay there for a long period of time. She could even take a short nap up there too. If you’re wondering how she could go up there, she uses the screen door and crawl up until she reaches the top of the door. How? click here for photos.
Would you believe that this cat condo box is almost 6 months old? I made this box last April. I wanted to replace this but this has been one of Tiger’s favorite spots. It has endured a lot of scratching, bites and rough plays, trampled upon and yet he still loves to sleep in it.
It used to look like this 6 months ago.
Check out other ENDURANCE photos at TheDailyPost.
- enduring-lifes-thorns (brokenlightcollective.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: endurance (maraeastern.com)
- well-chewed (pollyannapress.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: endurance (solaner.wordpress.com)
- starting-over (aquietpath.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: endurance (justsnaps.wordpress.com)
- wpc-animal-endurance (pondertheirrelevant.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-endurance (brecore.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-endurance (citysonnet.wordpress.com)
- photo-challenge-endurance (bookreviews1966.wordpress.com)
- canongate-kirk (silverinthebarn.wordpress.com)
- alive-for-300-million-years-endurance-for-dp-photo-challenge (closetoeighty.wordpress.com)
- denali-state-park-alaska (jaspasjourney.wordpress.com)
- a-yellow-rose (cxianliu.wordpress.com)
- wpc-endurance (blueberriejournal.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: endurance (atpomis.com)
- cat-stare-down (3grandchildren2grandparents2cats.com)