looking out the window
i see droplets of rain
gentle rays of sunshine
forces its way
a blissful moment
Above photo was taken outside of a restaurant. I love the effect of flowing water on the glass. It resulted to a blurry photo but it turned out to be a nice work of art.
We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our windows today. – Dale Carnegie
While i was busy looking at my flowers outside the window, Star was busy watching birds instead. For an indoor cat, windows are their connection to the outside world.
To participate in the challenge, visit Sue’s blog.
- a-word-a-week-photo-challenge-window (treerabold.wordpress.com)
- a-word-a-week-window (nadiamerrillphotography.wordpress.com)
- a-window-on-piran-slovenia (jaspasjourney.wordpress.com)
- a-word-a-week-photograph-challenge-window (deeclarknz.com)
- windows-with-a-view-a-word-a-week-photo-challenge (joanfrankham.wordpress.com)
- a-word-a-week-photograph-challenge-window (sillarit.wordpress.com)
- the-couple-silhouetted-against-the-window (siapositive.wordpress.com)