Camia or the Philippine Camia which is also called the White Ginger Lily is a common plant in the Pacific Islands. I used to have them in my garden but was damaged during the last strong typhoon. These photos were taken in my mother’s garden.
The flowers are so sweet smelling and its scent permeates the air. It is also a popular flower used in leis.
For more photos with ONE SHOT, TWO WAYS as theme, visit the Daily Post.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: One Shot, Two Ways (Garden of the Gods) (skpfoto.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – One shot, two ways (largeself.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: One shot, two ways (sherrygaley.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – One Shot, Two Ways (chittlechattle.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-one-shot-two-ways (backseatview.wordpress.com)
- one-shot-two-ways-weekly-photo-challenge (icezine.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-one-shot-two-ways (photographybyac.wordpress.com)
- one-shot-two-ways-weekly-photo-challenge (compostingwords.net)
- weekly-photo-challenge-one-shot-two-ways (mylifeinfocusblog.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-one-shot-two-ways (mixerupper.com)
- one-photo-two-ways (weeklywatermelon.wordpress.com)
- serving-up-hall-two-ways (maryjmelange.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge (charuatmyniche.wordpress.com)
- wordpress-weekly-photo-challenge-one-shot-two-ways (picturingpositive.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-one-shot-two-ways-dogs-two-sides (barkeatgrow.wordpress.com)
- One Shot, Two Ways (galangpusa.wordpress.com)