It’s a good thing that the IPhoneography Challenge has been relaunched as Phoneography Challenge so that bloggers (like me) who are using smart phones to capture the world around us could also join in the weekly photo challenge.
This week’s theme is NATURE. Here is a photo of colorful seashells that i’ve collected on the beach.
Walking barefoot in the sand,
taking deep breaths of fresh air,
watching the waves as it hit the shore,
looking up the sky and wonder
how it changes its color as the sun sets
these things i do
as i admire the beauty of nature
while i collect these little tokens from the ocean.
Join the fun and share your “NATURE” photos in the weekly Phoneography Photo Challenge. You can find more about it here.
- Phoneography Challenge: Nature (rfljenksy.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography Challenge – Nature (40again.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography Challenge! (watchingthephotoreels.com)
- Phoneography Challenge: Nature (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Phoneography: Flowers in the sky (weliveinaflat.wordpress.com)
- phoneography-challenge-nature (goomfh.wordpress.com)