Having been really busy the whole weekdays, it’s nice to have a short trip out of town during the weekend in the beautiful city of Tagaytay. It’s a favorite destination if you want some rest and relaxation.
The beauty of the lake is outstanding. The weather is cooler because Tagaytay sits on a higher altitude. The scenery is very panoramic and peaceful. The sky is bright blue and the clouds are so thick and white. The air is fresh and invigorating.
Come sit with me on the bench, relax and enjoy the fleeting moment while it lasts and let the cool soft breeze gently kiss our cheeks, throw out our worries away and just be inspired with the beauty of nature.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (momentsinyourlife.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (jenmonje.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge ~ Fleeting (woollymuses.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (memorycatcher.me)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting cat (shazza91321.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting: Photo, Poem, Memory (inlovewiththelord.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (thekreativecorner.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (joyandwoe.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Fleeting… (sherrygaley.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Fleeting (createabeautifullife.com)
- travel-theme-peaceful (mrscarmichael.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-peaceful (lagottocattleya.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-peaceful (alienshores52.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-peaceful-hudson-river-museum-edition (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- travel-theme-peaceful (journalofmysoul.wordpress.com)
- travel-themepeaceful (annarashbrook.wordpress.com)