Hi everyone! It’s really good to be home and there’s no place like it. Well, i don’t like it in the pet hospital. I was so sad when i was there because i missed mummy. And it’s lonely out there because i saw some furry friends who are sick too just like me. But some are really very ill. Sometimes it’s hard for me to sleep too because i always hear the doggie who is a labrador just below my cage who is crying in pain. Oh how i wish i could help her.Then there’s a cat at the other side who has dextrose attached on her leg and it must be painful and even if i said hi, she wouldn’t even glance at me. She is terribly sick. But more than anything else, i missed my mum and i’m sure she missed me too. I don’t want to be at the pet hospital again, ever!
(Note: on the day when Star was discharged from the pet hospital, i looked for the labrador as her cage below Star was empty. Sadly, she passed and gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Sshhh.. i never told Star about it.)
I so love mummy. She sees to it that i could take my medicines on time. She even had to set her alarms so she could be reminded. All in all, i have 3 medicines which are to be taken at different time intervals so she has 3 alarms for the day. Well, i hate the medicines especially the pill (yuck!) but if those could make me really well then i don’t have any choice, do i? Hmm.. i think i’m really getting well. I eat a lot now, i’m more active and sometimes grumpy if my lil brother Tiger bugs me. I would say i’m back to being myself.
I will be back at the pet hospital on June 15, 2013. Did i just say i don’t want to ever go back there? Sigh! Mummy said that i have to. They will count my blood again. I wonder how they do the counting, it is liquid isn’t it? Oh well, again i must do it. I really want to be well and good and i want this anemia to get out of me forever. Mum said anemia is having a lower than normal number of red blood cells. Oh this medical terms are giving me a headache. Anyway, thank you all for the well-wishes. Mummy is very happy that i have so many many friends who sent their love, thoughts and prayers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Love and kitty kisses…
Please be with me again on my next Cat Purrday Post.
- cat purrday friday post: Star is on Instagram (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- my kitty Star is sick, she’s at the hospital and i miss her so badly (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- cat purrday friday post: sleeping time (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- cat purrday friday post: one of these things… (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- cat purrday friday post: Star’s instagram (that’s me) on mum’s sidebar (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- cat purrday friday post: this box is mine! (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- cat purrday friday post: sorry about the screen door mum! (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- my e-journal: Star’s passion flower, kitty Star is home, i’m happy to the nth power (starlight427.wordpress.com)