This is a photo of the entrance to an exclusive village that always fascinates me because of its unfinished-like look. I think it is inspired by Roman architecture because of its arches and classical columns. There is also a huge fountain in the center with large statues and giant planters adorning the pathway. At night, the structure is even more attractive and dramatic due to the changing colors of led lights outlining the structure.
The columns may appear slightly angled and tilted because the photo was taken while i’m in a moving car but they are constructed really straight in reality. My original intention is to take a photo of the cloud formation and i’m glad to have captured this photo at that precise moment.
For more photos with Angle as this week’s theme, visit Sue’s Blog.
- a word a week challenge – angle (mygulitypleasures.wordpress.com)
- A Word A Week Challenge: Angle (tchistorygal.com)
- Word a Week Photography Challenge ~ Angle (woollymuses.wordpress.com)
- a-word-a-week-challenge-angle (judylesko.com)
- a-word-a-week-challenge-angle (blessingsthruraindrops.com)
- a-word-a-week-challenge (inotherwordsandpictures.com)
- word-a-week-photo-challenge-angle (9step.wordpress.com)
- angle (shellystillphotography.wordpress.com)
- a-word-a-week-challenge-angles (smallbluegreenfotos.wordpress.com)
- a-word-a-week-challenge-angle (imagesoflakecounty.wordpress.com)
- a-word-a-week-challenge-angle (betigaklaten.wordpress.com)
- a-word-a-week-challenge-angle (tehicho.wordpress.com)