This photo is my tribute to the four elements: earth, air, water and fire.
Do you know that the earth‘s atmosphere and the position of the sun from the horizon determines the colors of sunset? I’ve read that when the sun is closer to the horizon, the sun’s light passes through more air. This scatters away the shorter waves like blue and the colors that shine through are red, orange and yellow which makes the sunset appears to be fiery orange and/or red in color. The colors become even more dramatic as they are reflected on water.
Visit Ailsa’s blog to know more about the weekly travel theme.
- Travel Theme: The Four Elements (photoswithfinesse.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme : Four Elements (momentsinyourlife.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: The Four Elements. (greatgreths.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-the-four-elements (itsinthepicture365.com)
- travel-theme-the-four-elements (ajaydeasheblog.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-the-four-elements (thephotoseye.wordpress.com)
- weekly-travel-theme-the-four-elements (suejudd.com)
- the-four-elements (themehop.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-the-four-elements (shyraven23.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-the-four-elements (smallbluegreenfotos.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-elements-of-the-mekong (pathsunwritten.com)