These are some photos i took of my cattleya orchids in September 2012.
Strangely, they bloomed with a different kind of orchid flowers recently. Yes, these are the same set of orchid plants. The stem is very thin and long but quite sturdy as you could see in the photo below.
The flowers are smaller now and are pale pink in color as compared to its flowers before (1st and 2nd photos).
For more Tagged O stories/photos, visit Frizz’s blog.
- tagged-o-for-orange (mywordwall.wordpress.com)
- tagged-o-for-oils (telltaletherapy.wordpress.com)
- tagged-o-obelisk (shareandconnect.wordpress.com)
- o-is-for-olives (juliedawnfox.com)
- tagged-o-shades-of-orange-wpc-color (theeclecticeccentricshopaholic.wordpress.com)