The Big Chill is more popularly known for it’s premium quality blended shakes made with 100% fresh-cut fruit. They also operate Manila’s first vegetarian quick-service restaurant called Cafeteria Verde and combined with Big Chill’s blended beverages, Cefeteria Verde becomes C’ Verde By Big Chill that offers a wide range of healthy meat-free meal options.
Their Nachos with Loaded Garden Salsa is my favorite. It is made from freshly cooked corn tortillas with tomatoes, onions, cilantro, olives, beans and cheese. I have to admit that it doesn’t look that appetizing when it was served but i got hooked on my first bite.
It is good to know that there are restaurants now that offers healthy but affordable meals and snacks. My nachos only costs P79.00 (about $1.95 per serving).
On my next visit, i will sample their herb crusted Zucchini Sticks served with rich tomato sauce and Cauliflower Fritters which are battered and fried served with curry dip.
For more stories/photos tagged N, visit Frizz’s blog.
- tagged-n-for-narcissus (mywordwall.wordpress.com)
- n-was-tagged (roosdoring.wordpress.com)
- tagged-n-flickr-comments (thozewerethedaze.wordpress.com)
- tagged-n-for-null (eljaygee.wordpress.com)
- photo-journal-a-z-photo-challenge-n-is-for-nature (gatheringbooks.wordpress.com)