During a recent visit to my daughter’s ortho-dentist for her monthly brace adjustment, i was surprised to see an addition of a big salt water aquarium inside the clinic. I think it is a brilliant idea as it gives a relaxing and calming effects on patients especially children patients who are anxiously and nervously waiting for their turns.
It was so exciting to watch all the colorful fishes and i took a lot of photos. There is also a giant clam which we call ‘taklobo’ in our language, lots of sea anemones and corals. But for this challenge, i will share with you some photos of a clown fish swimming happily on a pale-colored cluster of anemones. Enjoy!
Share your photos now with Pale as this week’s travel theme by Ailsa.
- Travel Theme: Pale (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-pale (thephotoseye.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-pale (rosemcereg.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-pale (transplantedtatar.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-pale (mrscarmichael.wordpress.com)
- wheres-my-backpack-travel-theme-pale (pamtanzey.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-pale (aniaarcher.wordpress.com)
- travel theme: pale (catbirdinoman.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Pale (beyondpaisley.net)
- Travel Theme: Pale (weirdandcoolstuff.wordpress.com)