My routine every morning starts at 6:30am, make myself a good cup of coffee, prepare the kids lunchbox for school and feed my fur babies.
My early morning “vocalization” begins at 7:30am when i need to wake my youngest son up. I don’t know why the noisy alarm clock couldn”t move him a bit.
Enter mommy… i yell at him, push him, shake him from side to side, shout to no avail. He’s aware that i could only do the wake up call three times. It’s not easy to go up and down the stairs just to get to his room to wake him up. If he still wanted to sleep and doesn’t wake up at all after the third time he knows there wouldn’t be a fourth time and he’ll be surely late for school.
But he has a clever idea for me not to stop waking him up. He posts these notes at the door.
A. Wake me up at 7:00 – 7:20am, i need to wake up early we have a quiz.
B. Ma, wake me up again at 7:00am, we have a quiz again tomorrow. I slept at 3:00am.. PATIENCE, HAHA!
C. Wake me up .. extreme wake up call Mama. HAHA!
For more stories/photos with TIME as the travel theme, visit Ailsa’s blog.
- travel-theme-time (looneyatoms.com)
- travel-theme-time (sasieology.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-time (beyondpaisley.net)
- travel-theme-time (nwframeofmind.com)
- time-ailsas-wtt (ouchmybackhurts.wordpress.com)
- time-is-like-a-river (lonnalisawilliams.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-time (cinova.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme time (annarashbrook.wordpress.com)