I took a lot of photos of a bunch of flowers strewn to the ground. It seems that no matter how i tried to photograph it, i couldn’t see the beauty in it. Then i zoomed my camera to capture the details. Done a little bit of editing and made it into Focal B and W. Now i’m satisfied and quite happy with the result.
To know more about the Weekly Photo Challenge, just visit the Daily Post.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lost in the Details (diaryofdennis.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Lost in the details (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lost in the Details (hurtledto60.com)
- weekly photo challenge: lost in the details (plaridel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lost In the details (emmahicks76.wordpress.com)
- Lost in the Details: Diamonds on the Ground (beyondbeautytips.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lost in Details (skookella.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lost in the Details II (looneyatoms.com)
- lost-in-the-detail (illuminatingtheinvisible24.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-lost-in-detail (nelabligh.com)
- wpc-lost-in-the-details (endlessframe.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-lost-in-the-details (artofxistence.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-lost-in-the-details (blessingsthruraindrops.com)