“Where we love is home, home that the feet may leave, but not our hearts.” ― Oliver Wendell Holmes
I would love to share with you my favorite little corners in my home.
Here’s 2 of my favorite coffee mugs hanging in the kitchen. I always start my day with a good cup of coffee.
Then feed the lovable kitties and doggies… and grabbing a few bites of donuts in between. On top of the table are the cat food and the dog food, pet’s milk, some chips, a box of cereal drink, a box of donuts and my utility box.
On my living room hung 2 framed abstract prints and my favorite reading lamp. This is where i watch tv, read magazine and sometimes take my power nap.
And here’s my aroma lamp. I usually use it during the night because i love the soft light coming from it. I either add citromint or basilic oil which are both mild and relaxing scents, then i could go on with my blogging.
My home is where i cook delicious food for my loved ones, share stories with my kids and play endlessly with my adorable furries. My home, no matter how humble or cluttered it may be is my favorite place on earth.
What does HOME mean to you? Visit the Daily Post to know more about this week’s photo challenge.
- weekly photo challenge: home (woodrabbitjourney.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Home Away From Home (fromthecsweet.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Home (trishadm.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Homes of All Kinds (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Home (thetaskmistress.me)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Home (froghopper.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Defining Home, a real challenge! (ahechoes.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Home (efratadenny.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Home (pilotfishblog.com)