Please bear with me as i always feature photos i took right in my own backyard. I have been practicing taking photos as well as experimenting with different kinds of simple editing. The ones i think that are good enough (again, in my humble opinion) are those that i feature in my blog.
I’ve taken this photo yesterday which is a wilted flower still clinging itself tightly. As i walked in my little garden this morning to take some more photos, i noticed that it’s still hanging on. It’s interesting to see the detailed texture of the wilted petals.
It’s a lovely morning after the rain. Yesterday’s lowest temperature reached 19 degrees and it was really cold.
- Flowers blooming in January (michaelqpowell.wordpress.com)
- Portugal: Garden Bloggers Bloom Day – January 2013 (pigletsplot.wordpress.com)
- Begonia Flowers (kissmeunderthepinkblossomtree.wordpress.com)
- Winter flowers (michaelqpowell.wordpress.com)
- Artistic Nature Photography. What do you think? (jamiedrakephoto.wordpress.com)