Here’s what greeted me this morning in the garden when i looked up, a long vine full of cascading flowers almost touching the cable lines.
I’ve already blogged about these flowers here and here but i would never get tired of taking photos of them because the colors are so inviting. I love the brightness and cheerfulness it brings. They are absolutely one of my favorite flowers in my garden.
For more awesome photos about the weekly travel theme, visit Ailsa’s blog. Hop in and join the fun.
- 1-19-13 Travel Theme: UP (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Travel Theme: UP! (ouchmybackhurts.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Up (travelspirit333.com)
- Weekly Travel Theme: Up! (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- up-travel-theme (pdjpix.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-up (emmahicks76.wordpress.com)
10 thoughts on “travel theme: up”
Gorgeous vine. Thank you, Elizz!
thank you amy.. really love the colors of those flowers.
They are really beautiful. Do they last long?
not very long, i saw the buds on the 18th, it bloomed 20th, this photo was taken 21st.. it will last about 5-6days and then the petals will turn light in color and begin to wilt..
Nice take on the theme!
thank you very much 🙂