Located at the heart of a mall, this urban oasis which is really called The Oasis offers a breath of fresh air for shopaholics. It is an outdoor cafe and deli shop and a perfect al fresco venue for dining and mini cocktail parties.
The sound of water gently cascading in the pool is very relaxing and for a moment you will be transported to another dimension away from the hustle and bustle and noise inside the mall.
There was a slight drizzle when i visited the oasis but that didn’t stop me from taking a few photos.
I tried to photograph the biggest black koi that i’ve seen but it swam so far and hid itself near the rocks. But, i managed to capture some of its multi-colored pondmates. There are pink ones, white, orange and some a combination of all these colors.
(Note: above photos were edited using the boost effects of picmonkey photo editor)
Visit Cee’s blog to know more about the fun foto challenge.
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Water (twoscamps.wordpress.com)
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Water (daysofphotographs.com)
- cees-fun-foto-challenge-water (tamaraeckstadt.wordpress.com)
- cees-fun-foto-challenge-water (amaltaas.wordpress.com)
- water (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- cees-fun-foto-challenge-winterwater (lingeringvisions.wordpress.com)
- cees-fun-foto-challenge-water (malomira.com)