Before we all say goodbye to 2012, (and this post is really long overdue) i would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you my blogger friends and visitors who constantly give some of your precious moments just to read my posts, view my photographs, and who tirelessly give the nicest comments. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your time and support. To all my followers, thank you so much for finding my blog worthy to be in your reader’s blogroll.
Thank you Jenn of The Serenity Space for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award nomination
Thank you Bebs of Taking a Deep Breath and Georgia of Rainbow Bakery for the Super Sweet Blogger Award nomination
Thank you April of Bob’s Wife for the Beautiful Blogger Award nomination
Below are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and the Beautiful Blogger Award:
- display the award logo on your blog
- link back to the person who nominated you
- state 7 things about yourself
- nominate other bloggers for this award (the rule is 15 for the Very Inspiring Blogger and 7 for the Beautiful Blogger award but for me, i think it is okay to nominate any number of blogs)
- notify the bloggers that they have been nominated
The Super Sweet Blogging Award asks:
- Cookie or cake? i prefer cake over cookie
- Chocolate or Vanilla? it all depends.. love vanilla ice cream, vanilla shake, chocolate cake, or just snack on dark chocolate bars, so my answer would be both
- What is your favorite sweet treat? kitkat mini chocolate wafers
- When do you crave sweet things the most? usually after dinner
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? strawberry
7 (random) things about me …
I’ve already mentioned 7 things about me here when i was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award and here’s part 2
- i usually sleep late.. i consider night time in bed as ‘my time’. It’s when i read my favorite magazine, do some crossword puzzles, write on my journal and at the same time watch tv. It’s when i’m at my most ‘relax mode’
- pink is my favorite color but lately i am more attracted to orange and aquamarine
- i always start my day with a good cup of coffee
- i have very long hair when i was young until high school, then had it short, then very short during college days.. today, i have long hair (almost at my waistline), i think long hair suits me well
- i am not really fond of parties because i don’t like noisy places..
- i’ve experienced my first snow during my travel to Tokyo
- t-shirt and jeans is my favorite attire
The following blogs (in no particular order) are for the Very Inspiring Blog Award:
dreams and escapes
chronicles of illusions
julie dawn fox in portugal
May the new year brings us good health and prosperity.
A HAPPY-ER 2013 to all!
You are all so wonderful.