Cat Purrday Friday Post:
First of all, i want to thank CARA for taking good care of me while waiting for my purr-ever home. Thank you to my mum for adopting me and now that i have my purr-ever home, i wish that all the kitties out there will find theirs as well.
Santa, i hope you will give all the furries in the world their own cat toy and a nice soft bed to sleep in.
i have been a good boy and i wish mum will put a bag of cat treats in my stockings on Christmas Eve.
I have been a very good girl. I only have a few toys, so i hope Santa you will put just 1 toy in my stockings on Christmas Eve. But.. if in case you’ve run out of toys, don’t worry about me, you can give my share to the other cats out there who need it most.
Thank you Santa and please tell my brother Tiger not to play with me while i’m taking a nap, he’s really very playful.
I already have lots of stuffed toys that mum gave me but i wish for a new one on Christmas. My stuffed toys are either with holes or its stuffing out because of my chewing.
Of course i have been a good girl. I am happier now because i have 2 kitty siblings, Star and Tiger. We love running around and playing with each other until we get tired.
I love mum very much, my wish for her is i hope she wouldn’t get tired in caring for us and giving us hugs and kisses.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
- Letters to Santa- Kitty Edition! (satchmothecat.wordpress.com)
- sunday post: peaceful (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- meet kittycat TIGER, a new member of the family(starlight427.wordpress.com)
- furry portraits (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- going UP (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- meet chloe (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- kittycat Star’s cat condo (starlight427.wordpress.com)