Sharing with you the biggest circle that i’ve ever seen, The MOA (Mall of Asia) Eye which stands at 55 meters.
The MOA Eye is favorably located along the stretch of the bay amusement park at The Mall of Asia. It is the biggest and tallest ferris wheel in the Philippines. It features a 36 six-seater air-conditioned gondolas that boasts a clear and picturesque 360 degree panoramic view of the Mall of Asia, Pasay City and its surroundings and of course the famed Manila Bay sunset.
Do you have photographs that correspond to this week’s theme? Everyone is welcome to join. Just visit Ailsa’s blog to read more about it.
- Travel Theme: Circles (travelwyse.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: CIRCLES OF LOVE (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Circles (beachtreasuresandtreasurebeaches.com)
- travel-theme-circles (marantophotography.wordpress.com)
- wreaths-at-colonial-williamsburg (livingtheseasons.com)
- travel-theme-circles (therewildwest.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-circles (wanderfulescapades.com)
- travel-theme-circles (newsofthetimes.org)
- circles-in-a-paddock (madoqua.wordpress.com)
- weekly-travel-theme-circles (politonomicsandtravel.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-circle (smartntrendymom.wordpress.com)