The red and while lines of the canopies of the Christkindlmarket stalls:
For the first time in the Philippines, the European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines organized the first Christkindlmarket in Manila. Christmas items such as pastries, sweets, holiday meats, Gluhwein (hot wine) and decorations can be bought from various stalls. Products from Germany France, England, Spain, Italy and other European countries will be showcased in the event. The Christkindlmarket was set up at the ice skating rink to make the visitors and the shoppers feel the coolness of winter and to replicate the original event.
Do you want to see more of the entries for this week’s Fun Foto Challenge by Cee? Visit Cee’s blog to know more about it and it would be nice if you’ll post your entry as well and join the fun.
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: LINES (thetemenosjournal.wordpress.com)
- cees-fun-foto-challenge-lines (retireediary.wordpress.com)
- lines (artifactsandfictions.wordpress.com)
- cees-fun-foto-challenge-lines (pablam.wordpress.com)
- cees-fun-foto-challenge-lines (moreimagesfromme.wordpress.com)