The Philippines has the longest Christmas celebration in the world. Right after Halloween, it’s now time to decorate and brighten up the house with Christmas lights of different shapes and colors.
If a nice song can uplift our spirit and make us happier, so are the the brilliant decorations of lights. Colors influence how we feel that’s why red is one of the most popular colors during the holiday season because it stimulates the energy and creates excitement.
To know more about the weekly travel theme and to view more spectacular entries, visit Ailsa’s blog wheresmybackpack.
- Travel theme: BRIGHT (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Bright (aniaarcher.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Bright. (greatgreths.wordpress.com)
- Big Bright Fireworks (theretiringsort.com)
- Travel Theme: Bright (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Bright (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly travel theme: Brights (seamlessstyle.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Bright (fourdeeroak.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Bright (photovignettes.wordpress.com)
- Central Colour Control (lynneayersbeyondthebrush.wordpress.com)