Yesterday, i headed out to the mall to do a little shopping. There was a long queue of children in halloween costume and adults alike at the customer service area to claim their goodie baskets for the mall trick or treat event.
Before going home, i thought of visiting the activity center to see and take photos of the christmas trees and decorations. There was a big stage set up which was used for the Trick or Treat mall program and i noticed how simply it was decorated. The stage has only a black background with the mall’s logo and some drawings of bats flying around. Anyway, i just thought of taking a photo of the stage because i think the bat drawings look funny rather than scary.
When i got home, i saved all the photos on my laptop and i was so surprised that when i opened the photo i took of the stage, it looks like this.
I didn’t know that I managed to capture the full moon and the silhouette of the tree branches at the background. Full moon, dark, silhouette of tree branches, all the characteristics of being spooky.
I also stopped by to take photos of these awesome halloween masks. My favorite is the witch. Which one is yours?
Happy Halloween to all! Booooo….
To know more about the weekly travel theme, visit Ailsa’s blog wheresmybackpack.
I changed my live signature.. full name is too formal, nickname is far much better.
- Travel Theme: Spooky (windagainstcurrent.com)
- Weekly Travel Theme: Spooky (danajoward.wordpress.com)
- Weekly travel theme: Spooky (seamlessstyle.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Travel Theme – Spooky (thisthatandwhateverelseicanthinkof.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Spooky (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme: Spooky (miljoanne.wordpress.com)