When i visited the newly opened Cafe Mary Grace at the mall, i couldn’t help but notice the beautiful and gorgeous chandeliers adorning their ceiling.
The glass stained windows added texture and drama to the place exuding the feeling of warmth and coziness. I love the place. Oh by the way, they serve delicious food and offers the best cheese rolls in town.
Look up and view the ceilings. Who knows, there might be lots of dazzling adornments on display up there which are just waiting to be admired and photographed.
Hope you enjoyed my entry for this week’s travel theme. To know more about the weekly travel theme, visit Ailsa’s blog wheresmybackpack.
- Travel Theme: On Display (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: On Display (dmooncrab.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme: On Display (jennhammerphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Travel Theme: On Display (photoswithfinesse.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme: On Display (travelinspirecreate.wordpress.com)
- Weekly travel theme: On display (seamlessstyle.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: on Display (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- 10-12-12 Travel Theme: On Display (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Travel Theme: On Display (patriciaddrury.com)
- Travel Theme: On Display. (greatgreths.wordpress.com)