What a better way to describe delicious than tasting the best and my all-time favorite dessert.. PANNA COTTA. It is a traditional Italian custard which is usually served with fudge or fruit sauce topped with fresh slices of fruits.
I get my sugar high at Italianni’s whenever i crave for dessert because they have the best Panna Cotta with three delightful sauces to choose from.. mango, blueberry and honey with walnuts. Among the three sauces, mango is my ultimate favorite.
tastes so heavenly,
mesmerizes my senses,
captivates my mood,
and tickles my taste buds.
That to me is DELICIOUS.
Visit jakesprinters to know more about the weekly Sunday post.
- Panna Cotta with Gooseberry + Calamansi Lime Puree (moteki.wordpress.com)
- Reblog / Link Project: maggiesonebuttkitchen on Coconut Caramel Panna Cotta (lavieeclectique.com)
- Hot dinner: panna cotta with blackberries (standard.co.uk)
- Sunday Post – Delicious (tacts21.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST: Delicious (chikawithyeneyes.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Delicious…Healthy Snacks for Kids’ Backpacks (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- Delicious Weekly Photo Challenge (bluebrightly.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post : Delicious (danajoward.wordpress.com)