First of all, i want to thank holisticme for nominating me for the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD.
It felt so good because there are awesome people from all over the world who really stopped by and read my blog. I am so happy to know that i now have some followers who really find my blog interesting enough to follow and i am truly very grateful. I started this blog as a hobby, a place to write my thoughts and a place where i could share my photos.
Seven things about myself:
- I used to work in an airline company but decided to be a stay at home mom last 2007.
- I was able to visit Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, US, Italy, Brazil, Spain and Korea. One of my future plans is to be able to visit my sister in Dubai.
- I am an animal lover that’s why every now and then i post photos of my pets that i truly adore. I even feed leftover food to some neighborhood cats who regularly and patiently wait for me in front of our gate.
- I love shopping but i must admit that i enjoy grocery shopping more since i love to cook and experiment with recipes, tweak with them a little bit to suit the taste of my kids.
- I don’t like to watch suspense thriller movies.
- I prefer body spray or fragrance mist over perfume.
- Last but not the least, the most expensive gift i received was a brand new SUV from hubby last year.
In no particular order, here are some of my favorite blogs:
- this man’s journey
- rantings of an amateur chef
- soulshine traveler
- gardening in the lines
The rules to the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Well, i know some bloggers think that these award post nominations may resemble some chain mails because of the rules, but for me, i would want to keep this going because i believe that this is one way to make interaction and to say thanks to all the readers, likers, and followers of my blog. Being nominated is one great honor, thank you.