While at the mall this afternoon, i chanced upon a small kiosk selling organic and healthy food like snacks, herbal tea and balms.
Here’s my mall find for today – EMPEROR’S SNACK.
As stated in the label, here are its health benefits:
- goji berry – antioxidants, king of all berries
- almonds – vitamin E, vitamin B6, iron, calcium
- green peas – vitamin C, iron, vitamin B6
- raisins – calcium, iron, potassium
- green beans – fiber, iron, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin A
- watermelon seeds – protein, vitamin B, magnesium
- pumpkin seeds – vitamin E, manganese
My product review:
I’ve always been a “nuts” person. I love almonds, macadamias, cashew, peanuts, just about every nuts. I must admit though that this pack of 100 grams which costs about $2.75, i really did find expensive but munching on them right now, i am quite pleased with the taste since it is not salty and the raisins provided the overall natural sweetness.
- Definition: Goji Berry (bellasugar.com)