I love nature, my garden, my wonderful pets, food, cute things, coffee, shopping, and travel. I love to take photos too.
Meet my family…
- hubby works as a seafarer and has been to most parts of the world.
- my eldest is taking up hotel and restaurant management (see one of his creations here)
- miss L is my daughter (see her works of art here)
- my youngest is taking up aerospace engineering (see his works of art here)
- Johnny, (a German Shepherd) guards my home and
- Kristina (a Maltese) is my cute and playful lil doggie.
- Lemon is my yellow-colored african lovebird, and
- Lime is my green-colored african lovebird.
- Star is my odd-eyed kittycat, one of her eyes is blue and the other one is gold.
All images and text in this blog are property of the blogger (yours truly) unless otherwise noted. Photos that do not belong to me are always linked back to its source. If you want to use one of my original photos or text, kindly notify me and please give me proper credit and link it back to my blog. Thank you very much.
Meet Tiger, i adopted him last October 31, 2012 from CARA. He’s an addition to my ever-growing family. He is very sweet and playful. I’m sure he’s happy to find his forever home with us. Just look at that handsome face
Meet Tobi, a playful bundle of cuteness and his hobby is to run like crazy and chase the kitties.