Most of the photo entries for this week’s travel theme are all about man-made architecture. For this challenge, i decided to post the wonderful design and masterpiece of this little fellow.
The house is made of silk, with plenty of sunshine, some showers perhaps. It is located in a beautiful garden surrounded by lots of flowering plants.
See more ARCHITECTURE photos on Ailsa’s Blog.
- 8-9-13 Travel Theme: Architecture (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Architecture (travel-monkey.me)
- Travel Theme: Architecture (beyondpaisley.net)
- Architecture Two Ways (canoecommunications.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-architecture (drieskewrites.wordpress.com)
- dresdens-miracle-in-stone (suejudd.com)
- travel-theme-architecture (pathsunwritten.com)
- cascading-tears (travtrails.wordpress.com)
- little-trianon-florestiprahova (ileanapartenie.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-architecture (annarashbrook.wordpress.com )
- travel-theme-architecture (smallbluegreenurbanicity.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-architecture (publictransituser.wordpress.com)
- travel-theme-architecture (holley4734.wordpress.com)
- ancient-turkish-towers (lonnalisawilliams.wordpress.com)