Everlasting flowers also known as straw flowers are always associated with the summer capital of the Philippines, Baguio City. No trip to Baguio would be complete without buying strings of everlasting flowers which are the most famous souvenirs to bring home. It is our tradition to adorn our altar with these flowers due to its longevity.
Would you believe that my dried everlasting flowers are more than 5 years old? Well, except for some dust, they still look good aren’t they?
Share your own stories and photos tagged E and hop to frizz’s blog to know more about it.
- tagged-e-energy (imagesoftheheart.wordpress.com)
- tagged-e-edible-cow (travelwithintent.com)
- tagged-e-egret (triciabookerphotography.com)
- tagged-e-edo-wonderland (theeclecticeccentricshopaholic.wordpress.com)
- editing-monets-garden (naomibaltuck.wordpress.com)
- hats-off-to-duke-ellington (bumbastories.wordpress.com)
- photo-journal-a-z-photo-challenge-e-is-for-endings (gatheringbooks.wordpress.com)