For a newbie like me, i think flowers are the most easy to photograph. So, while visiting my mother’s garden, i took a few shots of these pink flowers. My mother got this plant from one of her walks. She was so attracted to the lively pink color of the bell-like flowers so she got some stems and planted them in her garden hoping it will grow and bloom. Well, they did and here they are now.
Wishing everyone a happy Monday
- Day One on My Spring Flower Tour (despatchesfromtimbuktu.wordpress.com)
- photo of the day: orange flowers (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- Wildflower (sunshinefactor.wordpress.com)
- 41 Day 214 – Flowers are the Smiles of the Earth (lucygutteridge.wordpress.com)
- Flowers Jokes! (funflowerfacts.com)
- December Garden Bloggers Bloom Day in Portugal (pigletinportugal.com)