There’s an event going on at the mall today and it’s all about GLAMPING. The kids are treated to nature discovery and wildlife appreciation thru various activities like animals and the arts, book reading and video showing, and jungle survival training. Actually, what attracted me to that event are the huge safari animals on display that i didn’t even bother to take photos of tents with comfortable and luxurious amenities.
Anyway, seeing these large stuffed toys made me feel so excited like a kid. If only i could ride on them.
“GLAMPING (glamorous camping) is a growing global phenomenon that combines camping with the luxury and amenities of a home or hotel. Also called boutique camping, luxury camping, posh camping or comfy camping. Glamping allows travellers to experience nature without the hassle of finding camp space, carrying their tents, and erecting and taking down their own tents.
Glamping is fast becoming a trend in the Philippines. Currently, there is glamping already in Sumilon Island, Cebu; Pamilacan Island, Bohol; El Nido, Palawan. The Department of Tourism is also eyeing Cordillera and Mt. Apo as emerging glamping sites.”
- Five Things A Recent Glamping Trip Taught Me About Life (wynnegraceappears.com)
- Let’s Go Glamping! (bloesem.blogs.com)
- Travel Guest Post: Glamping in Cornwall, UK (jetsetera.net)
- Glamping in Africa – one day…. (kaspostcards.com)
- 20 Decadent Glamping Photos (buzzfeed.com)
- Bring on the Glamping! (urbannugget.com)
- The glitz and glamour of camping … yes, camping (insidestitch.com)
- Go Glamping in Thaliand at the Four Seasons (apartmenttherapy.com)