A letter to my beloved Johnny
To my dearest Johnny,
Happy Birthday! You could have been 11 years old today. It’s been almost 6 months since you crossed over the rainbow bridge and i still miss you a lot and i am sure that i would forever miss you. I still cry whenever i think of you… sorry, mom is such a cry baby.
How are you doing? I am sure you are very happy at the RB. Did you chase a lot of birds today? Do you have a lot of furry playmates? I think you do. Can you see well now? Can you hear well now? I could almost imagine how handsome you are now … a very handsome German Shepherd free from all these ailments.
You know, last November 1 i did not only remember the dearly departed but i also lighted a candle for you and offered a little prayer because you were also a part of my family.
Are you still watching mommy over at the rainbow bridge? Sorry if mom still cries whenever she thinks of you.
Always remember that mommy loves you and misses you so much. Happy Birthday!
Hugs and kisses,
Posted in personal, pets | Tagged german shepherd, johnny, johnny von kelly, loss of a beloved pet | 4 Comments »
Hello my furfriends. Mum has been so busy attending to Queenie’s needs. He still needs to take his medicines until end of October. Inspite of that mum still has time to play with me … One time
we mum played with my pink feather cat toy. Nope, mum did not let me chase it, instead she made fun of me but i think in a cute way.
Hmm… okay.. love the feathers but does it look good on me?
Oh i get it, putting that on my head like a fascinator… yes, so princess-like.
But i am getting sleepy… (mum is so happy taking photos so i am going to tolerate this for a while)..
Now it looks like i’m wearing a pink furry hat.. Nice… but...
I am really sleepy.
Have a wonderful weekend friends.
Hugs and sweet kitty kisses,
Posted in cat purrday | Tagged cat, cat purrday, cat toy, cute, kitty, oddeyed cat, persian, pet, pink, pink feather, Star | 14 Comments »
My cattleya orchids are all in bloom. I am always drawn to them and could not resist taking photos.
And then it started to drizzle … i love the rain droplets on petals … like crystal beads that roll gently as the wind blows.
Serene and soothing… so dreamy.
Definitely one of my sweetpainteddreams…
While i am writing this post, Star is off to dreamland …
For more DREAMY photos, head over to The Daily Post.
- wpc-dreamy-autumn-in-lungau (annarashbrook.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-dreamy (castelsarrasin.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-dreamy (silverinthebarn.wordpress.com)
- dreamy-a-wordpress-photo-challenge (salmonfishingqueen.wordpress.com)
- a-little-somewhere-in-amsterdam (uncarickphotography.wordpress.com)
- dreamy (msdiplomacy.wordpress.com)
- moments-of-a-dreamy-summer (chloebelanger.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-a-flying-dream (piecesofstarlight.wordpress.com)
- dreamy (empireoflights.com)
- dreamy-columbines (beautyalongtheroad.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-dreamy (lettheballoonssailmeaway.wordpress.com)
- dreamy-time (begojohnson.com)
- wpc-dreamy (travelfunfoodpictures.com)
- manhattan-early-morning (gracednotes.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-dreamy (moersalins.wordpress.com)
- my-hometowns-beaches (annalovelife.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-dreamy (mynuttydubai.wordpress.com)
Posted in photo challenge | Tagged cat, Cattleya, cattleya flower, cattleya orchid, Flower, oddeyed cat, persian, postaday, postaday2014, Star, weekly photo challenge: dreamy | 10 Comments »
Some photos to make you (and me) smile… happy TACO TONGUE TUESDAY!
TTT or Taco Tongue Tuesday is a popular hashtag on social media to celebrate tongues of cats and other fluffy and furry cute pets.
Updates on Queenie:
It was tiring and hectic and stressful the previous week. I was super busy hence i have no time to post and visit blogs. My mom’s cat Queenie was back at the vet last week due to some sores again in his mouth because of his auto-immune disease. He (yes, he’s a HE) was confined for 3 days because he needed IV fluids for hydration and shots of steroids and antibiotics. My mom is having a hard time in caring for him so Queenie is now staying with me. Other than his auto-immune disease, his liver test reading is also slightly elevated. Right now, he has 4 different kinds of medicines… prednisone (steroid), doxyvet (anti-infective), immunol (for immunity) and liverolin (appetizer, immune enhancer and to promote healthy liver). It really takes a lot of patience caring for a special needs cat. So far, he eats well and drinks a lot.
Queenie (older photo)
After all that Queenie has been through, i admire his strong will to live and survive. He is such a sweet boy and i will do my best to give him a good quality of life. He will be back at the vet after two weeks for a recheck.
Posted in TTT taco tongue tuesday | Tagged Boots, cats, cute, kitties, oddeyed cat, persian, Pet adoption, Pets, puspin, Queenie, special needs cat, Star, Taco Tongue Tuesday, tiger, TTT | 12 Comments »
Only Star could endure going up the door among all my kitties. She is the most adventurous and could stay there for a long period of time. She could even take a short nap up there too. If you’re wondering how she could go up there, she uses the screen door and crawl up until she reaches the top of the door. How? click here for photos.
Would you believe that this cat condo box is almost 6 months old? I made this box last April. I wanted to replace this but this has been one of Tiger’s favorite spots. It has endured a lot of scratching, bites and rough plays, trampled upon and yet he still loves to sleep in it.
Tiger sleeping inside the cat condo box
Tiger sleeping inside the cat condo box
Tiger and Boots at play
It used to look like this 6 months ago.
Tiger inside the cat condo box
Check out other ENDURANCE photos at TheDailyPost.
- enduring-lifes-thorns (brokenlightcollective.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: endurance (maraeastern.com)
- well-chewed (pollyannapress.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: endurance (solaner.wordpress.com)
- starting-over (aquietpath.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: endurance (justsnaps.wordpress.com)
- wpc-animal-endurance (pondertheirrelevant.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-endurance (brecore.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-endurance (citysonnet.wordpress.com)
- photo-challenge-endurance (bookreviews1966.wordpress.com)
- canongate-kirk (silverinthebarn.wordpress.com)
- alive-for-300-million-years-endurance-for-dp-photo-challenge (closetoeighty.wordpress.com)
- denali-state-park-alaska (jaspasjourney.wordpress.com)
- a-yellow-rose (cxianliu.wordpress.com)
- wpc-endurance (blueberriejournal.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: endurance (atpomis.com)
- cat-stare-down (3grandchildren2grandparents2cats.com)
Posted in pets, photo challenge | Tagged Boots, oddeyed cat, persian, puspin, Star, tiger, weekly photo challenge: endurance | 15 Comments »
Hi everyone.. Here are my entries to the Weekly TRT Photo Challenge.
Star just can’t tolerate belly rubs longer than 2 seconds.
Tiger on the other hand accepts some and i know just when to stop scratching his tummy.
Boots is the most patient kitty in the world. He is able to tolerate lots and lots of belly rubs and never gets angry about it.
Click the next photo if you want to participate in the photo challenge. Don’t forget to add the link to your post at Katzenworld.
Happy weekend to all :)
Posted in #TRT tummy rub tuesday | Tagged #TRT, Boots, happy TRT, oddeyed, oddeyed cat, persian, Pet adoption, puspin, Star, tiger, TRT-tummy rub tuesday, tummy rub tuesday | 14 Comments »
When people see a pond, a fountain or a well with coins at the bottom it is a human urge to throw a coin too and make a wish. Each of the coins in the photo represents one person’s plans, aspirations, ambitions, desires, dreams all rolled up into a wish. Some maybe wishing to find their one true love, for good health, or wealth, or to be accepted in a job, or for world peace while others just do it for fun.
make a wish
For more HUMANITY photos check out TheDailyPost.
- weekly-photo-challenge-humanity (insellos.wordpress.com)
- say-cheese (booksmusicandmovies.wordpress.com)
- in-action (impossiblebebong.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge humanity (jennhammerphotography.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-humanity (hollyedejer.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-humanity (thefeistsgreatescape.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-flowers-are-like-people (naomibaltuck.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-humanity (namz610.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-humanity (daysandmonths.com)
Posted in photo challenge | Tagged humanity, make a wish, weekly photo challenge: humanity, wish | 4 Comments »